Divorce Mediation Services in Atlanta
Divorce is never an easy process, with both parties enduring considerable emotional hardship as well as potentially incurring significant financial stress. We are not just a Mediation Service, we are a full Divorce Service Center who advocates for the family to minimize costs and conflict between divorcing/separating partners. We have created an entirely new method of divorce for divorcing couples to use in order to minimize the distress, misery and monetary difficulties that a divorce can bring, helping individuals move forward as painlessly as possible. We offer a BETTER method of divorce called “Transitions Divorce”® focused on minimizing conflict and expense to enhance post-divorce relations.
What differentiates Transitions Resource from other divorce support resources is that all of our professionals and resources are thoroughly screened based on past performance and client testimonials in their field of expertise. Transitions Resource does not receive referral fees from the professionals we provide to serve our family clients. We do not sell “sponsorships” to professionals for placement on our “trusted referral list.” There is no monetary relationship with our professional associates, only a shared mutual commitment to uphold the policies of our advocacy to minimize the financial and emotional impact of divorce on a family.
Some of the issues that are addressed for your family by our Divorce Mediators through mediation include:
- The restructuring of the family unit: Family divorce mediation will help you and your spouse reach an agreement on issues surrounding divorce custody such as parenting time, child care, education, and more.
- Financial issues: Our unique process will help you and your spouse reach amicable settlements concerning child support, spousal support, and how your mutual assets and investments will be divided.
Our Divorce Professionals Help You Explore Your Settlement Options
Divorce Mediation is the process in which many divorcing couples use a trained, neutral party to facilitate the resolution of a dispute to reach a mutually acceptable agreement. There are many advantages to using mediation, such as:
- Significantly cheaper than a litigated divorce, traditional litigated divorces cost an average of $45-50,000
- Can speed up the divorce process, taking months instead of years
- Confidentiality for all parties involved
- You have total control to make decisions about your future
- High rate of success, even among parties with high relational conflict
Reduce the Financial and Emotional Impact of Separation and Divorce
We are a family advocacy dedicated to helping families reach divorce settlements that will please both you and your partner equally. Our comprehensive service packages offer the expertise of a seasoned team of professionals that will guide you through the complicated process of divorce while minimizing the cost and conflict. Contact us before you hire an attorney to see how we can serve your family in the most cost effective way.
Interested in learning more? If you are in Atlanta, call The Divorce Mediation Center today
(678) 389-1616 to schedule a no-obligation FREE consultation.